Maintenance Mechanic Entry Level
Fairfield, CA 94533
Our client is seeking the very best Maintenance Mechanic to support the production and maintenance departments. As a Maintenance Mechanic, you ll be responsible for troubleshooting and providing maintenance on Instrumentation, motors, drives (electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic) circuit boards. The Maintenance Mechanic will be instrumental in the success of the production facility.
You re good at:
- Difficult and complex electrical and instrumentation/control installation and repair on production equipment
- Installing, testing and calibrating, and repairs electronic process Control systems and components
- Reading and interpreting electrical, instrumentation, and mechanical plans, specifications, blueprints, and sketches
- Diagnosing electrical, mechanical, and instrumentation problems
- Previous experience with window or production manufacturing
- Previous 2-3 years working in a production setting with Mechanical duties
- Electrical experience
- Leadership qualities/roles
While you may work for our client, Star Staffing will be your employer. Why is that important?
- You can have direct deposit or pay cards.
- You have access to benefits: medical, dental, and vision day one.
- You have a dedicated recruiter that cares about your success.
- You have access to dozens of jobs by applying to just one company.
- We are fun to work with! Some weeks we pass out t-shirts, and some weeks, we give out ice-cream, pizza, and more. You re in for some fun treats!
Salary: Starts at $16 - $18/hour DOE