601 AVIATION BLVD Santa Rosa, CA 95403
International Logistics Coordinator
Santa Rosa, CA
Our client is seeking the very best International Logistics Coordinator to support the warehouse, fulfillment and distribution departments. As a Logistics Coordinator, you will be responsible for coordinating international orders and shipments, arranging freight and inventory. The Logistics Coordinator will be instrumental in the success of the company.
Ideal schedule is Monday thru Saturday from 8:00am to 5:00pm.
You’re good at:
- Coordinating international shipments
- Complying with required International Customs paperwork and packaging
- Attention to detail
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel & Outlook
- Proficient in SAP software
- Previous international logistics experience
- Previous 1-year experience processing orders, inventory and working in a warehouse environment.
- Previous experience with International Shipping
- Able to work Saturday’s
- You’re ready to start immediately
While you may work for our client, Star Staffing will be your employer. Why is that important?
- You can have direct deposit or pay cards.
- You have access to benefits: medical, dental, and vision day one.
- You have a dedicated recruiter that cares about your success.
- You have access to dozens of jobs by applying to just one company.
- We are fun to work with! Some weeks we pass out t-shirts, and some weeks, we give out ice-cream, pizza, and more. You’re in for some fun treats!
For immediate consideration, please contact Guadalupe Catalan at (707) 575-5005 or email resumes to Guadalupe@starhr.com