Aim for the right job. Apply today!
Kitchen Prep worker
Santa Rosa, CA 95403
Shift- 3: 00am to 11: 30am Monday thru Sunday
Local food manufacturing company is seeking energetic and self-motivated Kitchen Help (Heavy Lifting). The position provides an ideal introduction to the food industry. Kitchen Help will be focused on food preparation, and will primarily work with raw materials to be used in food products.
Company perks include meal and product discounts, health benefits, and more!
Desired Qualifications and Physical Demands
The ideal candidate will be able to perform in a high-production and fast-paced environment as following all rules and regulations. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Primary Job Functions
- Follow instructions from Shift Lead, Lead Prep, Kitchen Supervisor or Kitchen Manager.
- Understand and follow all standard batching procedures and techniques. This includes correct weighing and measuring procedures.
- Ensure correct tag labeling and storage procedures are being followed.
- Understand the quality attributes (smell, taste, texture, color, particulate size, etc.) of the food ingredients being prepped. Check for quality of items handled and report possible problems immediately to the Lead Prep, or Shift Lead. Duties include but are not limited to: prepping onions, carrots, spinach, cheeses, canned goods, etc.
- Must successfully pass math and literacy test.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; talk or hear; and taste or smell. The employee must occasionally push, pull, lift and/or move 50 - 65 pounds and team lift over 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and distance vision.
Email your resume to Michael@starhr.Com or call Michael at 707 575-5005 Now!