2330 Northpoint Parkway Santa Rosa, CA 95407
Inventory Coordinator II
Santa Rosa, CA
Star Staffing is currently recruiting for Inventory Coordinator. This position is responsible for assuring the accuracy, organization, and record all inventory transactions such as material request, WIP completions, and material logs. To issue all appropriate materials to its intended manufacture order and process any returns from the order as well. Work to achieve and maintain Inventory accuracy level of 98% at allocations. Participate in cycle counting when necessary.
Pay $15.00+ D.O.E
Temp to Hire
Our client is looking to start ASAP.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review and ensure the accuracy for ALL transactions (i.e. issuing materials, requisitions, returns to stock, purchase order, distribution orders, and manufacturing orders)
- Report all transactions in Oracle against Manufacturing Orders for materials required, request, and return to stocks.
- Report all transactions in Oracle against Internal Sales Orders (ISO’s) or Org Transfers for fulfillment of materials required (for transfers between buildings, i.e. the main plant, Sutton, Dutton and 975).
- Process requisition orders in Oracle for the following transactions: Return to Vendor, Disposal, and Donation.
- Process all transactions in Oracle against Purchase Orders in a timely and accurate manner
- Assist in any research when inventory variances occurred which will include the daily over; short and damage report.
- Track material handler movements in the movement tracking form when necessary.
- Assure all documentation provided is correct by checking balance in inventory system (Oracle) against physical inventory per location(s).
- Report daily on inventory accuracy or discrepancies to Cycle Counter, or Supervisor.
- Help fellow employees understand and follow all procedures for inventory transactions.
- During peak season or based on company needs overtime is required (possible weekends).
- Other duties may be assigned.
The ideal candidate must be able to follow directions and adhere to specific rules and regulations at all times. The job requires the employee to sit for prolonged amount of time in front of a computer screen. Frequently stands, walks, and must have the ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds.
- A minimum of 6-month related experience and/or training: equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Computer knowledge of (Oracle): Training and In-house Oracle Certification will be expected.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred. Must speak, read and write in English.
- Prior experience in Inventory Control is preferred.
- Must pass math test.
- This position requires attention to detail and accuracy, and the ability to convey discrepancies or errors to co-employees.
While you may work for our client, Star Staffing will be your employer. Why is that important?
- You can have direct deposit or pay cards.
- You have access to benefits: medical, dental, and vision day one.
- You have a dedicated recruiter that cares about your success.
- You have access to dozens of jobs by applying to just one company.
- We are fun to work with! Some weeks we pass out t-shirts, and some weeks, we give out ice-cream, pizza, and more. You’re in for some fun treats!
Please email Luz Zavala at Luz@starhr.com or call her at (707) 575-5005. We look forward to hearing from you!