Vacaville, CA 95688-
Our client is seeking the very best detail minded Food Manufacturing Line Worker to support the production teams. As a Food Manufacturing Line Worker you ll be responsible for ensuring top quality standards are being met, packing and sorting product. The Food Manufacturing Line Worker will be instrumental in the success of the food manufacturing lines.
Ideal schedule is Monday thru Friday from 6AM to 2: 30PM (Overtime and Weekends required).
You re good at:
- Attention to detail
- Able to lift 40lbs or more
- Able to be work in fast paste environment
- Communicating effectively in a t eam setting
- Flexible to work on the weekends and overtime
- Previous production or manufacturing knowledge preferred, but not required
- Previous 1-2 years working in food manufacturing is a bonus
- You re ready to start immediately
While you may work for our client, Star Staffing will be your employer. Why is that important?
- You can have direct deposit or pay cards.
- You have access to benefits: medical, dental, and vision day one.
- You have a dedicated recruiter that cares about your success.
- You have access to dozens of jobs by applying to just one company.
- We are fun to work with! Some weeks we pass out t-shirts, and some weeks, we give out ice-cream, pizza, and more. You re in for some fun treats!