2330 Northpoint Parkway Santa Rosa, CA 95407
HR Recruiter (Bilingual Spanish + English)
Santa Rosa, CA
Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Compensation: $20 + D.O.E
Our client, an award-winning food manufacturer, is seeking a HR Recruiter to support the Human Resources department. As a Recruiter you’ll be responsible for updating online job boards, screening, posting, offer letters, prepping new hire orientation
Our client is looking to start someone immediately!
Must Be Bilingual (Spanish and English)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Process on-boarding and new hire paperwork
- Process verification of employment.
- Responds to employee’s payroll and HR related questions, assists with resolution of problems regarding access to or payment of PTO and salary and status changes.
- Assists employees on completing forms and processes departmental forms, records and documents.
- Recruit for open positions
- Maintains employee personnel files.
- Coordinates production of Human resources forms and packets. Maintains and orders supplies for the human resources department as needed.
- Performs general clerical duties including but not limited to filing, photocopying, faxing, mailing, and back-up to the Receptionist
- Provides excellent customer service.
- Demonstrates a high level of professionalism in dealing with confidential and sensitive issues.
- Special projects as assigned
You’re good at:
- Working with people (you have a passion for helping people)
- Great attention to detail
- Keeping confidential information private
- Staying calm during difficult situations
- Office suite; MS Word, Excel, and Outlook
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 3 years of related administration experience
- You’re ready to start immediately
While you may work for our client, Star Staffing will be your employer. Why is that important?
- You can have direct deposit or pay cards.
- You have access to benefits: medical, dental, and vision day one.
- You have a dedicated recruiter that cares about your success.
- You have access to dozens of jobs by applying to just one company.
- We are fun to work with! Some weeks we pass out t-shirts, and some weeks, we give out ice-cream, pizza, and more. You’re in for some fun treats!
For immeditate consideration email resume to Michael at Michael@Starhr.com or for more information call (707) 575-5005.
We look forward to hearing from you!