Aim for the right job. Apply today!
We are seeking a positive, reliable, and hard-working Forklift Operator for a well-known Stockton comapny whose culture is about team building and employee satisfaction.
Location: Stockton, CA
Schedule: Monday - Friday 4am-12: 30pm
You re good at:
- Previous experience driving a forklift
- Clean Motor Vehicle Report (yes, this is a must!)
- Speak, read, and write English
- Ability to lift 50lbs continuously, standing on feet for 8 hours
- Safety conscious (always making safety a top priority)
- Willingness to work in production (this includes sanitizing tanks and equipment, moving barrels, stacking barrels, and other wine production work)
- Can do/will do attitude (it s not always driving a forklift)
- Reliability and dependability (Our client needs you to show up every day as your job is important to the success of the company)
- Represent the company with integrity and professionalism
While you may work for our client, Star Staffing will be your employer. Why is that important?
- You get paid WEEKLY! How cool is that?!
- You have access to benefits: medical, dental, and vision day one.
- You have a dedicated recruiter that cares about your success.
- You have access to dozens of jobs by applying to just one company.
- We are fun to work with! Some weeks we pass out t-shirts, and some weeks, we give out ice-cream, pizza, and more. You re in for some fun treats!
How to apply: Call Isabel at (209)400-3040 or email her your resume and why you re interested in this job, isabel@starhr.Com