Aim for the right job. Apply today!
Food Production Line Worker
Vacaville, CA 95688-
Our client is seeking the very best detail minded Food Production Line Worker to support the production teams. As a Food Production Line Worker you ll be responsible for ensuring top quality standards are being met, packing and sorting product. The Food Production Line Worker will be instrumental in the success of the food manufacturing lines.
Ideal schedule is Monday thru Friday from 10PM to 6: 30AM (Overtime and Weekends required). Other shift options available.
You' re Good at:
- Sorting, Packing and weighing product as directed by department lead or supervisor
- Follows all facility and safety guidelines
- Maintain work area clean and orderly using common cleaning equipment.
- Must be familiar with safe machine operations
- Must be able to lift upto 40 pounds regularly.
- Experience completing product Quality Inspections
- Understands and follows good manufacturing practices
- Understands and follows company Food Safety Policies.
While you may work for our client, Star Staffing will be your employer. Why is that important?
- You can have direct deposit or pay cards.
- You have access to benefits: medical, dental, and vision day one.
- You have a dedicated recruiter that cares about your success.
- You have access to dozens of jobs by applying to just one company.
- We are fun to work with! Some weeks we pass out t-shirts, and some weeks, we give out ice-cream, pizza, and more. You re in for some fun treats!