Customer Service Representative
Lodi, CA 95240
Our client is seeking the very best Customer Service Representative. The ideal Customer Service Representative candidate will be responsible for performing a wide range of administrative and clerical duties for the Sales department to facilitate the efficient operation of the organization. The Customer Service Representative will also prepare documents for billing, communicate with customers, research complaints or questions and provide general clerical support.
This position is temp to hire for the right candidate!
You' re good at:
- Minimum of 1-2 years of administrative office experience preferably in a distribution and/or inventory office
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Experience using an ERP system such as JD Edwards preferred
- Proven ability to perform with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Capable of building strong relationships both internally and externally
- Ability to resolve routine and complex issues and promote customer satisfaction
- Proven ability to work with limited supervision and follow projects through to completion
- You can start immediately!
While you may work for our client, Star Staffing will be your employer. Why is that important?
- You can have direct deposit or pay cards.
- You have access to benefits: medical, dental, and vision day one.
- You have a dedicated recruiter that cares about your success.
- You have access to dozens of jobs by applying to just one company.
- We are fun to work with! Some weeks we pass out t-shirts, and some weeks, we give out ice-cream, pizza, and more. You' re in for some fun treats!