Customer Care Coordinator
1100 Investment Blvd El Dorado Hills, CA 95762
El Dorado Hills, CA
Our client is seeking an outstanding clinical coordinator to provide assistance to the clinical operations department. As the clinical coordinator the responsibilities include researching claims, responding to routine inquires and following up with members and providers regarding approved/denied claims.
You’re good at:
- Providing excellent customer service
- Creating and formatting documents
- Providing clear communication to physicians, doctors, and members
- Working in a fast pace environment with the ability to meet deadlines
- Previous experience in pharmaceutical industry ex: Pharmacy Technician
- Detailed oriented, well organized and self-directed
- Career history shows tenure and longevity
- Contract position 3-6-month project
While you may work for our client, Star Staffing will be your employer. Why is that important?
- You get paid WEEKLY! How cool is that?!
- You have access to benefits: medical, dental, and vision day one.
- You have a dedicated recruiter that cares about your success.
- You have access to dozens of jobs by applying to just one company.
- We are fun to work with! Some weeks we pass out t-shirts, and some weeks, we give out ice-cream, pizza, and more.
For immediate consideration email resumes to Alisha@starhr.com