Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Rancho Cordova, CA
Schedule Monday to Friday 5: 00am-6: 00pm (Mandatory one Saturday a month)
Our client is seeking a precise, attention to detail and self-motivated Contracting Coordinator. As the Contracting Coordinator, you ll be responsible for creating applications, maintaining reports and files, answering request through telephone and emails and updating documents.
You re good at:
- Accurate Data Entry
- Maintaining reports and documents
- Providing clear communication
- Strong multi-tasking
- Minimum of 2 years of contract administration, broker communication or clerical duties.
- Knowledge and understanding of commercial insurance industries.
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Strong Execution and follow up skills
- Electronically update group file s records as new information is received.
While you may work for our client, Star Staffing will be your employer. Why is that important?
- You can have direct deposit or pay cards.
- You have access to benefits: medical, dental, and vis ion day one.
- You have a dedicated recruiter that cares about your success.