Fairfield, CA 94533
Branch Manager Focus:
- Achieving profit results in assigned branch consistent with predetermined areas/expectations.
- Effectively managing selection, compensation, training and development of permanent staff.
- Creating, implementing, monitoring, and managing a consistent recruiting program to achieve expectations.
- Monitoring and managing company standards.
- Supervise the daily activities of the Recruiting team members to ensure recruiting goals are being achieved on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Recruit, screen, hire, on-board, train, evaluate and support all branch employees.
- Develop personal and professional goals for each employee ensuring that those goals tie directly into the Company goals.
- Prepare and conduct annual reviews for all branch employees.
- Provide support to Staffing Specialists when they are facing challenges.
- Develop and execute sourcing strategies to increase applicant flow to support high volume hiring.
- Manage external job postings and applicant response time.
- Direct and participate in the development of strategic staffing business in your branch.
- Implement and manage customer development activities within the office, including face-to-face customer contact with existing and inactive clients.
- Manage high volumes of requisitions at one time
- Manage full-cycle recruiting process ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience
- Build a pipeline of top candidates through researching and sourcing candidates
- Qualifying candidates for experience and fit
- Represent the company with integrity and professionalism