Santa Rosa, CA 95403
2: 30pm - 11: 15pm. Monday - Friday and some Saturdays
Santa Rosa CA
Primary Job Functions
- Follow instructions of the job
- Ability to work well in a team oriented atmosphere
- Maintain established standards for line speeds and quality
- Take proper precautions and use all equipment safely
- Wear personal protective gear as assigned
- Notify the Line Lead or Supervisor of any quality, safety, or mechanical problems
- Operate depositors correctly maintaining established line speeds and quality of the product
- Operate additional processing equipment as trained
- Maintain a clean work area and perform housekeeping procedures as needed
- Assembling parts together, vending, and operating the machines and quality control.
- Other duties may be assigned
No prior experience required
- Ability to read simple instructions
- Ability to complete simple forms
- Ability to verbally communicate with supervisor
- Lift up to 35 lbs
Looking for a reliable candidate with a positive attitude and the ability to work in team to start working ASAP for a leading pharmaceutical company in Santa Rosa.
The position is on the production line for the PM shift 2: 30pm to 11: 15pm with a starting rate of $12.50 per hour, overtime available as well on Saturday if interested.
Please contact Aimee Escudero at (707) 575-5005 or email resumes to aimee@starhr.Com