Aim for the right job. Apply today!
Roseville, CA 95747
Our client is seeking a precise and detail oriented Assembler II. As the Assembler II, you ll be responsible for assembling electronic components, inspecting packages and labels. This position requires knowledge of IPC electronic standards and the ability to interpret assembly instructions.
Schedule is M-F 7: 30am-4pm
You re good at:
- Assembling electronic components and or circuit boards
- Troubleshooting and programming assemblies
- Solder IPC specifications
- Interpreting assembly instructions
- A minimum of 3 years experience of circuit board inspections and assembly
- HS Diploma or GED required
- Computer literacy and effective written communication
- Excellent problem solving skills and team work
- You get paid WEEKLY! How cool is that?!
- You have access to benefits: medical, dental, and vision day one.
- You have a dedicated recruiter that cares about your success.