Aim for the right job. Apply today!
Winery Maintenance Mechanic
Bottling Maintenance Mechanic
This position installs, repairs, and performs preventative and emergency maintenance on a wide variety of still wine bottling line.
- Perform mechanical tasks, such as lubrication, filter replacing and mechanical repairs to pumps, compressors, filters and various bottling equipment.
- Install, troubleshoot and repair winery equipment.
- Repair and maintain equipment package change parts.
- Review service requests for repairs, and maintenance, determine nature and recommend appropriate solution.
- Use technical publications to troubleshoot and repair equipment.
- Use Integrated Maintenance Management Program to track and account for used parts inventory.
- Purchase needed parts, receive and install.
- Conduct limited technical inspections on winery and bottling equipment and perform required preventative maintenance actions.
- Perform predictive maintenance on winery and bottling equipment.
- Perform conduct corrective maintenance on winery and bottling equipment.
- Assist in the movement of materials and equipment as required.
- Good communication skills.
- Basic understanding of Word and Excel
- Be able to read and understand technical manuals and publications.
- Be able to read various types of gauges, meters and operate test equipment.
Must have a minimum of 2 years experience in related field. Must have a thorough knowledge of mechanical systems as they relate to winery equipment including bottling line, hydraulics, air systems, vacuum systems, air conditioning and refrigeration. Must be organized with good follow through and time management skills. Must be able to work overhead and lift and carry up to 50 pounds.
**Must be able to pass background and drug screen
$19-$23 or DOE
For more information, please contact Estefania at estefania@starhr.Com or (707) 575-5005.