Aim for the right job. Apply today!
Wine Educator (Healdsburg, CA)
Our client is seeking an experienced wine educator to work 3 days a week, possibly more. As a wine educator, you ll be responsible for providing guests with an incredible experience and developing relationship that promotes brand and sales loyalty. You will also assist with special events and support other activities. The wine educator is an essential function to the hospitality team.
Our client is looking to start someone immediately.
You re good at:
- Customer service
- Developing relationships
- Assisting with special events
- Previous event and wine knowledge preferred
- You re ready to start immediately
- You re OK with part-time work
While you may work for our client, Star Staffing will be your employer. Why is that important?
- You can have direct deposit or pay cards.
- You have access to benefits: medical, dental, and vision day one.
- You have a dedicated recruiter that cares about your success.
- You have access to dozens of jobs by applying to just one company.
- We are fun to work with! Some weeks we pass out t-shirts, and some weeks, we give out ice-cream, pizza, and more. You re in for some fun treats!
If interested, please submit resumes to Jen Kraus at jkraus@starhr.Com