Aim for the right job. Apply today!
Santa Rosa, CA
We are searching for a Shipping Coordinator for one of our largest medical manufacturing facilities. Position starts immediately at $12-$15/hr DOE -if you possess the skill sets listed below:
- Perform all activities related to the shipment of finished goods.
- Follows organization s shipping procedures for compliance.
- Monitors outgoing shipment quality records.
- Manages shipping related records.
- Report data to management
- Understand the sales orders
- Follow supervisor instructions
- Create packing slips and labels for each order using ERP system
- Reconcile packing slip, labels and orders expected to be shipped
- Write, read and speak English very well; Bilingual (English and Spanish) preferred
- Computer skills- have a basic knowledge in computer and able to work in word, excel and ERP system
- Typing should have at least average typing skills
- Experience - Should have some experience as a shipping coordinator
- Education at least high school diploma
- Preferably worked in regulated industry
Must Pass Background Check, Drug Screen, Proof of eligibility to work in the United States, and have Professional References.
If you are a super star, please contact Elsa at aimee@starhr.Com for more details.