Aim for the right job. Apply today!
Warehouse Worker II
Santa Rosa, CA
Santa Rosa, CA
Our client, an award-winning food manufacturer, is seeking a Warehouse Worker to support the warehouse Department. As a Warehouse worker, you ll be responsible for accurate receiving, storing, picking, staging, and shipping/transfer of raw materials, finishes goods, and work in progress (WIP) in compliance with company standards and procedures.
Our client is looking to start someone immediately.
Schedule: 11pm to 7: 30am Monday thru Friday, must be flexible to work weekends
You re good at:
- Working with people
- Great attention to detail
- Forklift, clamp truck or other type of industrial truck
- Mathematical Skills
- English verbal/written skills
- Office suite; MS Word, Excel, and Outlook
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 1-3 years warehouse experience
- You re ready to start immediately
- Bilingual English/Spanish
While you may work for our client, Star Staffing will be your employer. Why is that important?
- You can have direct deposit or pay cards.
- You have access to benefits: medical, dental, and vision day one.
- You have a dedicated recruiter that cares about your success.
- You have access to dozens of jobs by applying to just one company.
- We are fun to work with! Some weeks we pass out t-shirts, and some weeks, we give out ice-cream, pizza, and more. You re in for some fun treats!
Please email Luz Zavala at Luz@starhr.Com or call her at (707) 544-4449. We look forward to hearing from you!