Aim for the right job. Apply today!
Salary Range: $50k - $70K DOE
Our client is seeking a Warehouse Shift Supervisor for a local wine storage facility. Your responsibilities will be 75% management and 25% equipment/warehouse operations.
- Developing & managing reports
- Improving quality of service & increasing efficiency
- Ensuring a seamless flow of movement of product
- Daily assigning of duties to the warehouse team
- Ensuring accurate picking, labeling, & invoicing
- Safety trainings specifically forklift;
- Directing teams to load & unload trailers or containers
- Participating in inventory cycle counts
- Maintaining a high level of housekeeping
This position has 10-12 direct reports. You re able to work Mon-Fri. This is a Direct Hire opportunity.
You re good at:
- 2+ years of supervisory experience in a warehouse
- MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Distribution/logistics experience
- Ability to write reports, professional internal correspondence, and SOP s
- Demonstrated leadership qualities
- Wine inventory management is a plus!
- International inventory management is a plus!