Aim for the right job. Apply today!
Warehouse Receiving Associate
Our client is seeking the very best (quality driven) Warehouse Associate in Receiving to support the distribution department. As a Warehouse Associate in Receiving, you ll be responsible for order picking, inventory, and forklift operation. The Warehouse Associate in Receiving will be instrumental in the success of the warehouse operations.
Ideal schedule is Monday thru Friday from 5: 30am to 2: 00pm.
You re good at:
- Loading and unloading of trucks.
- Verifying all aspects of outbound orders prior to loading
- Repositioning and stocking freight (stacking).
- Safe and proficient operation of various forklifts and attachments
- Accurate documentation of all inbound and outbound shipments.
- Operate a variety of warehouse equipment, order pickers, reach lift and electric pallet jacks
- Knowledge of Basic computer skills.
- Use of RF scanners
- Ability to lift repetitively lift 50 lbs.
While you may work for our client, Star Staffing will be your employer. Why is that important?
- You can have direct deposit or pay cards.
- You have access to benefits: medical, dental, and vision day one.
- You have a dedicated recruiter that cares about your success.
- You have access to dozens of jobs by applying to just one company.
- We are fun to work with! Some weeks we pass out t-shirts, and some weeks, we give out ice-cream, pizza, and more. You re in for some fun treats!