Aim for the right job. Apply today!
Warehouse Packer- Woodland, CA
Must be able to work all rotating shifts of day, swing and grave switching every month, no exceptions.
The Packer shall be responsible for food safety and quality monitoring finished product at all times. Duties include:
- Stack and palletize bags/boxes of product while keeping area clean.
- Maintains and control necessary records of product and material and completes inventor.
- Notifies Lead of any difficulties that may arise which would impair packaging functions, changes in product quality or efficiency of responsibility.
- Communicate well with team members, leads, other coworkers and supervisors.
- Team player with a positive attitude; must rotate to other assignments during the day, i.E. Walkie stacker, sweeping and general cleaning throughout the shift.
- Must be able to be cross trained in other operation areas.
Requirements: Must be able to lift up to 50lbs. Extensive climbing, walking, shoveling, scrubbing. Ability to work at heights.