Aim for the right job. Apply today!
Warehouse Associate - Packing
Our client is seeking the very best (quality driven and team oriented) Warehouse Associates to support the distribution department. As a Warehouse Associate, you ll be responsible for order picking, inventory, and packaging. The Warehouse Associate will be instrumental in the success of the warehouse operations.
Ideal schedule is Monday thru Friday - (weekends may be required) Several Shifts Available from 6am - 2: 30pm and 2: 45pm to 11: 15pm. (Must be flexible for over time)
You' re good at:
- Loading and unloading of trucks.
- Repositioning and stocking freight (stacking).
- Safe and proficient operation of various forklifts and attachments
- A Team Player
- Operate a variety of warehouse equipment, order pickers and electric pallet jacks
- Knowledge of Basic computer skills.
- Use of RF scanners
- Ability to lift repetitively lift 40 lbs.
While you may work for our client, Star Staffing will be your employer. Why is that important?
- You can have direct deposit or pay cards.
- You have access to benefits: medical, dental, and vision day one.
- You have a dedicated recruiter that cares about your success.
- You have access to dozens of jobs by applying to just one company.
- We are fun to work with! Some weeks we pass out t-shirts, and some weeks, we give out ice-cream, pizza, and more. You re in for some fun treats!