Aim for the right job. Apply today!
Temporary Office Manager
Downtown Sacramento, CA
Our client is seeking the very best problem solving, organizational and adaptable Temporary Office Manager. As the Office Manager, you ll be responsible for directly supervising a staff of 5 employees, assist with the development and implantation of agencies policies and assist with logistics coordination for training and projects.
Schedule is Monday to Friday 9am-5pm.
You re good at:
- Meeting deadlines and establishing priorities
- Managing and overseeing office operations and activities
- Develop and implement goals, objectives, policies, and procedures for the department
- Processing and monitoring various accounting and administrative forms, including purchase orders, check requests, direct advocacy requests, time sheets, and travel arrangement forms
- 2+ years of Office Management experience
- Bilingual in Spanish is a plus!
- Experience working in a law firm
- A working knowledge of the laws, rights, and services pertaining to people with disabilities in California
While you may work for our client, Star Staffing will be your employer. Why is that important?
- You can have direct deposit or pay cards.
- You have access to benefits: medical, dental, and vision day one.
- You have a dedicated recruiter that cares about your success.