Aim for the right job. Apply today!
Staffing Specialist-Early AM or Late PM Santa Rosa
Santa Rosa, CA
The Staffing Specialist is in the unique position to work directly with the client to understand their needs as well as recruit and screen candidates that most closely fits those needs.
Keep busy recruiting, screening, selection and hiring of employees for a variety of industries and positions as well as maintaining good working relationship with clients, making a strong effort towards business development.
- Recruit, screen, select and hire employees to fill available openings.
- Promote Star programs including referral incentive programs to current and prospective employees.
- Meet with clients to create job orders, follow up on assigned employees as well as develop continuous business.
- Support the Star Safety program by performing Safety Observation walk throughs at client sites, educate employees on clients safety programs and promote safety incentives.
- Two years minimum in staffing and recruiting experience or related training such as human resources, or customer service.
- Two years of college preferred.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to manage priorities and workflow.
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
- Proficient on Microsoft Office Suite.
- Bilingual in English & Spanish read, write and speak.
- CRM software experience a plus.
For immediate consideration, please email resume and cover letter to Barbara@Starhr.Com.