Aim for the right job. Apply today!
Santa Rosa, CA
Under the direction of Staffing Manager, the Staffing Coordinator is responsible for all recruiting efforts, employee relations and retention efforts for our client. This position will deliver high quality service to clients and employees.
- Ensure billing goals for sales and profitability are met and exceeded.
- Source, interview, evaluate, and place production employees
- Communication regularly with department leads and management on the on-going recruitment and retention efforts
- Utilize retention management skills to eliminate employee turnover
- Proactively source and identify active and passive candidates for a wide array of production roles.
- Develop creative sourcing and recruiting resources to expand talent pipeline and attract qualified candidates.
- Conduct thorough phone and face to face interviews to determine candidate s qualifications.
- Build and maintain a quality pipeline through fostering long-term relationships with candidates.
- Ensure all candidates are compliant to Star standards and clean-fill process.
- Act as a subject matter expert for candidates and clients educating them on labor market, trends, wages, benefits, and realistic expectations in todays market.
- Review employment applications and interviews candidates to evaluate work history, can do/will do characteristics, skills, competencies, education and training, compensation needs, and other qualifications.
- Performs reference checks, backgrounds checks, and other requirements by Star and client.
- Schedules, conducts, and scores evaluations for candidates.
- Prepares candidates to present themselves professionally by assisting them in the development of a marketable resume and in the refinement of their interviewing skills.
- Counsels and advises candidates regarding their objective and career goals.
- Sets candidate interview appointments with clients and follows up with both parties regarding outcome of interview.
- Tracks placements, fall-offs, candidates and clients in applicable database.
- Writes and places cutting-edge advertisements to attract top-quality candidates in conjunction with the marketing team.
Account Management Responsibilities
- Document activity and updates including candidates into the database.
- Attend weekly and monthly department meetings as well as monthly operations meeting with client.
- Provide WOW service by responding within 30 minutes to each client request and being proactive with a pipeline of candidates.
- Provide regular communication and solutions to issues presented by employees or client
- Attend regular meetings with management; be on time, and complete action items before deadlines.
- Send a weekly recap of the status of activity .
- Attend required branch meetings and discuss trends, upcoming labor request, etc.
- Complete all projects, tasks, and assignments before deadlines.
- Follow and champion all company policies, procedures for all staffing and client activity.
- Champion the Star Staffing company culture and support all changes to peers, branch employees and temp employees.
- Any and all other duties that may be assigned based on the needs of the business.