Aim for the right job. Apply today!
Work closely with shipping supervisor to coordinate shipping priorities. Ensure that orders are shipped out in an accurate, timely, safe, and efficient manner to meet or exceed customer expectations. Utilize software systems to document & meet shipping goals.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced, high traffic environment
- Able to learn & operate RF scan guns
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good organizational skills
- Able to stand, reach, bend, crouch, duck and lift up to 60 lbs as necessary
Primary Job Functions
- Pick, pack & stage sales orders for shipping
- Pack, seal, label, etc to prepare materials for shipping.
- Orders are to be hand-wrapped & staged on the Shipping dock.
- Comply with all instructions on individual sales orders
- Follow warehouse protocols & procedures
- Ability to operate forklifts, reach trucks and electric pallet jacks.
- Ability to work well with other employees and be a team player.
- Regular, reliable & punctual attendance is essential (overtime required as needed)
- Take part in maintaining Shipping Dock cleanliness as well as daily housekeeping in the aisles/warehouse, e.G. Sweeping floors, trash collection and disposal.
- Other duties as assigned by the Shipping Supervisor.
For immediate consideration, please send resumes to marilyn@starhr.Com