Aim for the right job. Apply today!
Yuba City, CA
Your Job is here, Waste No Time and Apply now!
Temp to Hire
Yuba City, CA
8: 00 am 4: 30 pm M-F
Star Staffing is hiring a Service Coordinator for a local heavy equipment company. Will be primarily responsible for shop operations and working with mechanics, supervisors, and customers.
- Open, close, and invoice shop work orders.
- Process mechanic labor in automated time system.
- Type quotes, memos, and letters.
- Answer Service department telephones and direct calls.
- Input and update standard job system.
- Process warranty including handling all reports.
- Research repair information for customers, mechanics, and other department employees.
- Handle all service mail including delivery and pick-up.
- Process purchase orders.
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of the Service offices for division.
- Maintain and update Service Procedure Manual and Standards of Performance.
- Maintain sell rates for individual divisions ensuring accuracy and timeliness.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of this organization.
- Ability to add, subtracts, multiply and divides in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio and percent.
- Ability to define problems, collects data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- Must have a valid California driver s license and a clean DMV report.
- Ability to conduct oneself in a manner that is professional and business-like at all times.
- Must have experience with computers.
Education and or Experience:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and/or five years related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience. Strong computer skills a must. Previous Material Handling Service Operations experience preferred.
$17-$20 an hour D.O.E.
Contact us today!