Aim for the right job. Apply today!
Our goal? To make finding a job effortless for you!
Are you a team player? Don' t mind working in a wet environment?
Your Job is here, Waste No Time and Apply now!
Long term, Temp to Hire
Working Hours and Compensation
Monday through Friday
Daily overtime and weekend work is mandatory
$11.35 per hour
The Sanitation Worker will perform in a production area and keep departments in facility clean and orderly condition as directed by supervisor / lead.
Desired Qualifications and Physical Demands
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Regularly required to stand; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and talk or hear. Frequently required to walk; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- Frequently lift and/or move over 35 pounds.
Primary Job Functions
- Knowledge of nature and properties of sanitation chemicals.
- Keeps work area clean and orderly using common cleaning equipment. Preps equipment for cleaning.
- Operates cleaning equipment such as steam injected water line, soap dispensers and sanitizer dispensers.
- Must be familiar with safe machine operations where machinery must be cleaned while running; familiar with lock out locations and procedures.
- Cleans and maintains production area in proper sanitation condition at shift end.
- Responsible for ensuring safe working conditions and safe work practices in assigned area, including written procedures for safe handling and use of chemical compounds.
- Removes excess material or refuse as directed.
- Must be able to work regularly scheduled and unscheduled overtime.
- Performs other duties relating to the overall effort as directed.
For immediate consideration, send resumes to kenia@starhr.Com
Call us at 707-429-0200 for more details