Aim for the right job. Apply today!
Your Job is here, Waste No Time and Apply now!
This is a great opportunity to join a leading local food manufacturing company as a Sanitation Worker. Candidates will be working in a team driven environment and assisting in the sanitation process. As a sanitation worker you will perform standard cleaning procedures on food processing equipment and utensils, and maintain the interior and exterior of the building according to standards for food manufacturing.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work in a cooperative and team oriented manner
- Willingness to work variable hours start time and days off vary
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. In a safe manner
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Able to work in a hot/cold environment
- Ensure machines are cleaned and sanitized to company standards
- Maintain a safe work environment using safe work practices
- Clean all areas of the company environment including floors, walls, exterior grounds, etc., using equipment and machines provided
- Clean a variety of machines and equipment, ranging from large to small
- Reassemble all machines and equipment correctly in preparation for the next shift
- Perform job in safe manner following safety guidelines and rules.
- Report all accidents and near misses
- Follow hygiene guideline
- All other tasks as assigned by supervisor.
For immediate consideration, please email resumes to marilyn@starhr.Com