Aim for the right job. Apply today!
Your Job is here, Waste No Time and Apply now!
This is a great opportunity to join a leading local food manufacturing company as a Sanitation Worker. The position provides an ideal introduction to the food industry. Candidates will be working in a team driven environment and assisting in the sanitation process while adhering to quality, safety and sanitation regulations. This position will perform standard cleaning procedures on food processing equipment and utensils, and maintain the interior and exterior of the building according to standards for food manufacturing.
Primary Job Functions
- Disassemble, sanitize, and reassemble all production processing equipment
- Ensure sanitation meets or exceeds Company standards
- Handle and sanitize equipment in a timely manner
- Help on product change-overs when needed
- If running bottle washer must ensure recommended chemical levels are maintained
- Complete production/sanitation reports as required
- Safely operate forklifts, electric and manual pallet jacks
- Comply with all Company policies, Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs), Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), and any/all established processes, whether established by their manager, by the company or by law
- Comply with all health, safety, security and emergency requirements that are communicated to them, whether established by their manager, by the company or by law
- Must work in a safe manner and communicate any safety hazard to a member of management
- Ensure work is produced in the most sustainable manner
For immediate consideration, please send resumes to teresa@starhr.Com