Aim for the right job. Apply today!
Sanitation Lead Worker
Local winery is seeking a team-oriented Sanitation Worker. Responsibilities include monitoring equipment, cleaning, and inspecting. Must be able to use a pressure washer, work around machinery and equipment, and comply with Good manufacturing practices while working safely and efficiently.
You are good at:
- Monitors pest control issues inside and outside the plant. Is responsible for coordinating plant fogging including ordering, setting up chemicals and testing.
- Monitors Waste water discharge including daily cleaning and testing pH, scheduling pump outs etc.
- Monitors and maintains spill containment kits
- Cleaning and Sanitation of Production equipment
- Team player with a positive attitude; must rotate to other assignments during your shift, i.E. Walkie stacker, sweeping and general cleaning throughout the shift
- Must be able to be cross trained in other operation areas.
- Previous Winery or Production Sanitation experience a plus!
While you may work for our client, Star Staffing will be your employer. Why is that important?
- You can have direct deposit or pay cards.
- You have access to benefits: medical, dental, and vision day one.
- You have a dedicated recruiter that cares about your success.
- You have access to dozens of jobs by applying to just one company.
- We are fun to work with! Some weeks we pass out t-shirts, and some weeks, we give out ice-cream, pizza, and more. You re in for some fun treats!