Aim for the right job. Apply today!
Recruiting Career Specialist
Santa Rosa, CA
- Serve as main contact between client and Star Staffing ensuring top notch service and strong partnership.
- Ensure billing goals for sales and profitability are met and exceeded.
- Source, recruit, and place students and job seekers into various positions.
- Host workshops, on-site job fairs, and speaker series focused on career readiness and leadership.
- Assist students in finding a job and providing career advice.
- Promote all Star jobs to students on an on-going basis.
- Fulfill hospitality and clerical job orders.
- Establish and maintain active communication with students and job seekers on an on-going basis.
- Post all relevant Star jobs onto the client' s database and on billboards, send messages to all students and graduates.
- Coordinate with teachers and faculty to promote jobs and small workshops in classrooms.
- Source, recruit, screen, and enter students and applicants information into Star database.
- Place students, graduates, and job seekers into new positions making the best match between employee and employer.
- Collaborate with all departments to identify obstacles and barriers to student achievement and to develop programs and intervention strategies which remove or reduce obstacles to student success.
- Document activity and updates including candidates into the database.
- Maintain pipeline for the various different types of positions/industries.
- Enrich the student experience by developing and implementing student focused activities, clubs, events and recognition programs.
- Engage staff, faculty and students with your amazing communication skills and ability to build and maintain strong relationships built on mutual respect
- Attend regular meetings with management; be on time, and complete action items before deadlines.
- Send a weekly recap of the status of activity .
- Complete all projects, tasks, and assignments before deadlines.
- Champion the Star Staffing company culture and support all changes to peers, branch employees and temp employees.
- Any and all other duties that may be assigned based on the needs of the business.