Aim for the right job. Apply today!
Check o ut this career! Apply today!
salary, plus bonuses
Star Staffing is hiring internally for a Staffing Specialist to be based out of Napa, CA. The Staffing Specialist works directly with both clients and candidates to make successful matches for both parties.
- Recruit, screen, select and hire employees to fill available openings.
- Promote Star programs including referral incentive programs to current and prospective employees.
- Participate in recruiting efforts including job fairs and
- Meet with clients to create job orders, follow up on assigned employees as well as develop continuous business.
- Support the Star Safety program by performing Safety Observation walk-throughs at client sites, educate employees on clients safety programs and promote safety incentives.
- Two years minimum in staffing and recruiting experience or related training such as human resources or management
- Two years of college preferred
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to manage priorities and work flow.
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
- Proficient on Microsoft Office Suite.
- Bilingual Spanish read, write and speak- Preferred, not required.
Ready to learn more? For immediate consideration, please email resume and cover letter to letty@starhr.Com