Modesto , Suite 2 Modesto, CA 95355
About Star Staffing:
A women-powered workforce solutions and staffing company serving Northern California with offices in Santa Rosa, Petaluma, Napa, Fairfield, Sacramento, Lodi, Hayward, and Modesto. We offer local expertise and service and provide a wide range of positions and industries.
Schedule is Monday thru Friday from 8:00am-5pm (This role does not allow for remote work)
Reasons why this company is for you:
- We are dedicated to you: We provide a professional environment, competitive benefits, and equal opportunities.
- We support you: This role is full time/permanent role, and we offer a competitive benefits plan, medical, dental, vision, 401K, flexible spending accounts, PTO and more.
- We guide you: As an industry leader, we provide training and coaching, to help you reach your full professional growth potential.
- Voted Best Places to Work 9 years in a row- join a firm that cares about your growth!
- Top 500 North Bay Companies - North Bay Biz
- Voted 3-yesars in a row by Forbes as Best Temporary Staffing Firm in America
What you will do:
The Recruiter provides high volume recruiting support to the Branch. The Recruiter is responsible for all candidate and employee onboarding matters such as full cycle recruiting which includes sourcing, screening, interviewing, and placing candidates into roles. A successful Recruiter will work in an extremely fast-paced environment, have high volume quality contact, and will develop and maintain relationships with candidates in the branch territory.
- Manage recruiting process ensuring a positive candidate experience by building and maintaining a candidate pipeline.
- Administer on-boarding, skills assessments, background, and drug screening, and conduct reference checks prior to placing a candidate, and general safety trainings.
- Meets and exceeds recruiting metrics set in hiring agreement by meeting order fulfillment requirements
- Check in with employees on assignment regularly to ensure success and provide coaching, counseling, and motivation to employees to increase employee retention.
- Report and document work-related accidents, incidents and or grievances involving temporary employees by working directly with Management/Risk Manager to carry out Workers Compensation process
- Completes required monthly trainings including but not limited to Safety and other industry related trainings.
- Maintain integrity of database by entering applicant and client information in real-time into Applicant Tracking System (e.g., work history, communication and correspondence, interview, notes, placements, etc.)
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) REQUIRED
- Prior recruiting experience required
- Prior staffing industry/agency background is a plus
- Experience with cold calling and lead generation
- Proven track record of achieving goals / metrics
- Prior experience with ATS (Applicant Tracking Systems) or CRMs
- Highly organized with excellent time management skills
- Superior customer service skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills