Aim for the right job. Apply today!
Santa Rosa, CA
- Inspect finished, in-process and incoming products/ materials for acceptance or rejection based on standards by reviewing specifications.
- Ensure product meets established quality levels.
- Identify problems and issues regarding quality of the product.
- Audit assigned production line for compliance.
- Generate QC records with accurate information.
- Record observations and make recommendations for improvements.
- Review DHRs for accurate information.
- Return inventory as needed.
- Create labels for finish goods and raw material.
- Verify packaging and labeling for finish goods.
- Verify machines set up per product needs
- Perform work in accordance with internal procedures.
- Follow line clearance procedure
- At a minimum 1-3 years of related experience
- Preferably worked in regulated industry
- GED degree or higher preferred
- Effective communication and reporting skills
- Good observation skills
- Detail oriented
- Basic math skills
- Ability to work with data in excel and word
- Multi tasking.
- Have an strong work ethic and ability to meet quality standards
Pay is DOE
Must pass Background Check
Must pass drug screen
We work with E verify
Please email your resume to Esther at esther@starhr.Com!