Aim for the right job. Apply today!
Schedule Monday to Friday 8: 00am-5: 00pm
Our client is seeking a precise, customer oriented and self-motivated Purchasing Assistant. As the Purchasing Assistant, you ll be responsible for coordinating the product acquisition, assisting customers on orders, counting inventory and ensuring smooth transfer of product to proper locations. The Purchasing Assistant will be instrumental in the success of the Purchasing Department.
You re good at:
- Portraying strong attention to detail.
- Learning new systems in a quick manner.
- Working in a fast pace team environment.
- Working well under pressure.
- Experienced with JD Edwards Enterprise Resource Planning system.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a purchasing role.
- Have experience within the agriculture chemical industry.
- 1-2 years of Customer Service experience.
While you may work for our client, Star Staffing will be your employer. Why is that important?
- You can have direct deposit or pay cards.
- You have access to benefits: medical, dental, and vision day one.
- You have a dedicated recruiter that cares about your success.