Aim for the right job. Apply today!
Your Job is here, Waste No Time and Apply now!
Temp to Hire
A typical shift could be 2: 30 pm - 11 pm
Mon - Fri, occasional Overtime may be required
The Production Operator is responsible for the fabrication and assembly of the component parts for the final assembly of windows.
- Operation of various types of hand tools and equipment to cut, assemble and produce quality products.
- Meet production goals and deadlines
- Focus on quality of work
- Must be flexible to participate in cross-rotation with other operators, as needed.
- Observes applicable safety, health and environmental guidelines. Wears all required personal protective equipment.
- Ability to measure lengths and read a tape measure
- Calculate basic math
- A high school diploma or GED is required.
- One to three years of experience working in a manufacturing environment is preferred.
For Immediate Consideration, E-mail Resume to Victor@starhr.Com
Apply Online: www.Starhr.Com