Aim for the right job. Apply today!
Our client is seeking the very best quality and attention-to-detail Production Operator to support the manufacturing department. As a Production Operator, you ll be responsible for measuring, assembly and production work. The Production Operator will be instrumental in the success of the manufacturing department.
6: 00am - 2: 30pm OR 3pm - 11pm Monday - Friday, Saturdays and Overtime may be required in some departments.
You' re good at:
- Operation of various types of hand tools and equipment to cut, assemble and produce quality products.Meet production goals and deadlines
- Focus on quality of work
- Must be flexible to participate in cross-rotation with other operators, as needed.
- Observes applicable safety, health and environmental guidelines. Wears all required personal protective equipment.
- Ability to measure lengths accurately to 1/32 .
- Calculate basic math
- A high school diploma or GED is required.
- One to three years of experience working in a manufacturing environment is preferred.
While you may work for our client, Star Staffing will be your employer. Why is that important?
- You can have direct deposit or pay cards.
- You have access to benefits: medical, dental, and vision day one.
- You have a dedicated recruiter that cares about your success.
- You have access to dozens of jobs by applying to just one company.
- We are fun to work with! Some weeks we pass out t-shirts, and some weeks, we give out ice-cream, pizza, and more. You re in for some fun treats!