Aim for the right job. Apply today!
Production Operator - Swing Shift
Our goal? To make finding a job effortless for you!
Do you enjoy a team environment? Looking for a career?
Your Job is here, Waste No Time and Apply now!
Temp to Hire
2: 30pm - 11pm
Monday - Friday, Saturdays and Overtime may be required in some departments.
The Production Operator is responsible for the fabrication and assembly of the component parts for the final assembly of windows.
- Operation of various types of hand tools and equipment to cut, assemble and produce quality products.
- Meet production goals and deadlines
- Focus on quality of work
- Must be flexible to participate in cross-rotation with other operators, as needed.
- Observes applicable safety, health and environmental guidelines. Wears all required personal protective equipment.
- Ability to measure lengths accurately to 1/32 .
- Calculate basic math
- A high school diploma or GED is required.
- One to three years of experience working in a manufacturing environment is preferred.
$12.85 swing shift per hour
Call now! 707-429-0200