Aim for the right job. Apply today!
Looking for a flexible work schedule? Are your accounting and computing skills phenomenal?
We have a job for you!
Temp / Part time with possibility of Full-time
10-15 Hours a week
We are looking for a dedicated Bookkeeper who will be responsible for general bookkeeping, compliance, reporting, and inventory management functions. The ideal candidate is an efficient and effective professional, someone dedicated and reliable and who tackles all assignments with energy and enthusiasm.
- Experience with QuickBooks and MS Office.
- Bookkeeping skills including Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, and reconciliations
- Proficient reporting and communication skills
- Knowledge of inventory management
- Ability to generate financial reports
- Responsible for maintaining accounting system, backup control, assisting other staff with questions and printing of computer generated reports and statements.
- Prepares monthly bank reconciliation for all accounts; verifies accuracy of bank statements and resolves questions or problems.
- Manages physical Inventory and cost control, maintenance of inventory records.
$16.00 - $18.00 hr.