Aim for the right job. Apply today!
Temp to hire
- Communicate effectively with co-workers, supervisors, managers, and customers
- Understand safety requirements, understand & meet company handbook expectations and complete all safety and task training certification
- Ability to Read 2-3 syllable words, recognize similarities and differences between words and series of numbers
- Bilingual English/Spanish is preferred
- Know how to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10 s and 100 s.
- Know the American measures of money, weight, size, length, shapes, distance and measures such as, cups, pints, quarts, gallons, etc.
- Be able to deal with routine situations with only few or no changes
- Recognize and understand safety signs and building warning systems
- Ability to learn the operation and care of necessary janitorial equipment
- Take care in the use of cleaning materials for different types of building surfac es
Primary Job Functions
- Keep assigned areas clean and orderly condition
- Support shift lead in completing punch-list items
- Use proper personal protective equipment when necessary
- Fully train in area job functions for specific shift assignment and area classification including walls, floors, windows, wipe-downs, maintenance issue reporting, and shut-down cleaning
- Complete daily logs accurately
- Complete all safety certifications including chemical safety
- Available to fill in as needed should there be a general staff shortage
- Supports shift lead in completing work orders and internally identified items for assigned area
3: 30PM-11: 30PM