Aim for the right job. Apply today!
Rio Linda, CA
Rio Linda, CA
Experienced Operations Manager needed to oversee the daily operations of an agricultural distribution company with primary focus on manufacturing, distribution and purchasing operations. Will also be providing hiring and training support in addition to implementing key company initiatives. Excellent communication and management skills are a must.
This is a direct hire position, offered full time, Monday - Friday 8: 30am-5: 30pm. Position includes company vehicle in addition to applicable benefits.
You are good at:
- Overseeing warehouse operations.
- Ensuring financial success of the branch, human resources and staff development.
- Managing a distribution center including inventory and compliance.
- OSHA compliance and safety.
- Budgeting, forecasting, analysis and communication of the financial performance objectives for the branch.
- Capital Project Planning.
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal, and communication skills (verbal and written) for interaction with peers, subordinates, management and functional support resources, with a constant commitment to teamwork and exemplary customer service.
- Contributing, supporting and executing strategic plans.
- Bachelors degree or higher in Agriculture or Business related field or 10 + years of equivalent experience.
- Background in operating agricultural retail and manufacturing facilities and/or a background operating facilities involving a high level of regulatory compliance is highly desired.
- Strong computer skills to include excel, word, power point and outlook is required; JDE or SAP experience is a plus.
- Benefits, Health, Medical, Dental and Vision, 401k and more.
- Willing to work extended hours through the agricultural season, March thru June.