Aim for the right job. Apply today!
Salary Range: $50k -$60k DOE
Our client is seeking an Operations Manager for a prestigious restaurant and hospitality facility. Your responsibilities will include training, development, evaluating staff, and ensuring operations are running efficiently on a day to day basis.
Responsibilities include developing & managing reports, improving quality of service & increasing efficiency, ensuring a seamless flow of movement of product, daily assigning of duties to the warehouse team, ensuring accurate picking, labeling, & invoicing, safety trainings specifically forklift; directing teams to load & unload trailers or containers; participating in inventory cycle counts; and maintaining a high level of housekeeping.
This position has 10-12 direct reports. You re able to work flexible schedule including weekends. This is a Direct Hire opportunity.
You re good at:
- 2+ years of management experience in hospitality or restaurant industry
- MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to write reports, professional internal correspondence, and SOP s
- Demonstrated leadership qualities and excellent customer service
- Working knowledge of stewarding and working in a dish room
- Working knowledge of record-keeping techniques and basic financial budgeting