Aim for the right job. Apply today!
Our client is seeking a professional and customer-minded Office Administrator to support a high-end boutique winery in the Napa Valley. As an Office Administrator, you ll be responsible for assisting customers with wine tastings, orders, shipments and general office duties. The Office Administrator will be instrumental in the success of the winery customer service operations.
You re good at:
- Exceptional Customer Service
- Attention to detail
- Fast and accurate data entry
- Vin65 Expert
- Experience with High-end Wine sales
- Previous 1-2 years working in an Office or Winery setting
- Previous order entry and shipping
- Superber communication skills
- You re ready to start immediately
While you may work for our client, Star Staffing will be your employer. Why is that important?
- You can have direct deposit or pay cards.
- You have access to benefits: medical, dental, and vision day one.
- You have a dedicated recruiter that cares about your success.
- You have access to dozens of jobs by applying to just one company.
- We are fun to work with! Some weeks we pass out t-shirts, and some weeks, we give out ice-cream, pizza, and more. You re in for some fun treats!