Aim for the right job. Apply today!
Hourly Rate: $13-15 DOE
Our client is seeking an Office Admin to support a local business that services children and adults with disabilities. This position reports to the Office Operations Manager. Your responsibilities will vary from scheduling appointments, maintaining client files, data entry, general correspondence, answering phones, and maintaining supplies for the office.
You re able to work Monday - Friday 8: 30am - 5: 00pm. This is a temp2hire position.
You re good at:
- 1 year of experience in an office function
- High School Degree or GED
- Microsoft Suite and Outlook
- Typing 45 WPM
- Can lift up to 40lb
- Can sit or stand for more than 2 hours
While you may work for our client, Star Staffing will be your employer. Why is that important?
- You get paid WEEKLY! How cool is that?!
- You have access to benefits: medical, dental, and vision day one.
- You have a dedicated recruiter that cares about your success.
- You have access to dozens of jobs by applying to just one company.
- We are fun to work with! Some weeks we pass out t-shirts, and some weeks, we give out ice-cream, pizza, and more. You re in for some fun treats!
Please send resumes to alisha@starhr.Com or call 707-575-5005.