Aim for the right job. Apply today!
Santa Rosa, CA
Santa Rosa, CA
Full time, internal role available for a detail-oriented Marketing Assistant. Under the direction of the Marketing Manager, the Marketing Assistant is responsible for coordinating events, preparing sales promotions and job fair materials, utilizing company s social media platforms to engage, promote, and expand brand presence, along with additional marketing projects.
- Prepare sales collateral and job fair materials
- Coordinate events, job fairs, and company wide meetings
- Post and engage on social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter)
- Track incoming traffic and provide reports to Marketing Manager
- Prepare PowerPoint presentations for upcoming events
- Marketing (either have experience or currently taking classes)
- Social Media
- Great attention to detail
- Keeping confidential information private
- Office suite; MS Word, Excel, and Outlook
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 1 year of related marketing experience
- You re ready to start immediately
- You can have direct deposit or pay cards.
- You have access to benefits: medical, dental, and vision day one.
- You have a dedicated recruiter that cares about your success.
- You have access to dozens of jobs by applying to just one company.
- We are fun to work with! Some weeks we pass out t-shirts, and some weeks, we give out ice-cream, pizza, and more. You re in for some fun treats!
Applicants are encouraged to apply online and/or email their resume to Ciera@starhr.Com.
Contact us today!