Aim for the right job. Apply today!
Your Job is here, Waste No Time and Apply now!
This is a great opportunity join a dynamic team in a leading high-precision tools firm
Temp - hire
Leading manufacturer of semi-conductor bonding tools is seeking a skilled Maintenance Technician to join their firm. The ideal candidate is a motivated, bright individual with strong knowledge of operating machines and equipment.
- 2-4 years related experience
- Industrial technology background
- Recent experience in a maintenance technician role
- Must be able to stand for up to 8 hours
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals
- Observes and listens to operating machines or equipment to diagnose machine malfunction and determine need for adjustment or repair
- Dismantles machine or equipment to examine parts for defect or to remove and replace defective part
- Replaces defective part with new parts or repairs or reproduces part from various kinds of metal stock
- Assembles and test operating machines to verify correction of malfunction. Maintains and lubricates machine tools and equipment
- Performs service with regard to hydraulics, fluids and electronic circuitry
- Performs general machine maintenance and preventative maintenance
- Knowledge and experience of Injection Molding
- Knowledge and experience of the following machinery: surface grinders, profile grinders, centerless grinders, EDM machines, Sodick and Boy injection molding machines, mills, furnaces and vacuum systems.
$18 per hour DOE
For immediate consideration, please email resumes to marilyn@starhr.Com