Aim for the right job. Apply today!
Hourly Rate: $18 DOE
Our client is seeking a Maintenance Mechanic to support a local winery. Your responsibilities will vary from installs, repairs, and performing preventative and emergency maintenance on a wide variety of still wine bottling line equipment. Additionally, the technician will perform repairs on support equipment, buildings, fixtures and systems. Tasks include lubrication, filter replacing and mechanical repairs to pumps, compressors, filters and various bottling equipment; installing, troubleshooting and repairing winery equipment; using technical publications to troubleshoot and repair equipment.
You re able to work Mon-Sat, PM shift 3pm-2am, August to Nov.
You re good at:
- 2-3 years of winery maintenance experience
- Knowledge of mechanical systems as they relate to winery equipment including bottling line, hydraulics, air systems, vacuum systems, air conditioning and refrigeration.
- Must be organized with good follow through and time management skills.
- Must be able to work overhead and lift and carry up to 50 pounds.
While you may work for our client, Star Staffing will be your employer. Why is that important?
- You get paid WEEKLY! How cool is that?!
- You have access to benefits: medical, dental, and vision day one.
- You have a dedicated recruiter that cares about your success.
- You have access to dozens of jobs by applying to just one company.
- We are fun to work with! Some weeks we pass out t-shirts, and some weeks, we give out ice-cream, pizza, and more. You re in for some fun treats!