Aim for the right job. Apply today!
/ LUBRICATION TECHNICIAN
Position Summary: Under moderate supervision, will perform routine inspections, preventative/predictive maintenance, regular lubrication, and some corrective maintenance tasks to bottling equipment.
Description and Essential Duties:
- Strong organizational skills, time management, and ability to prioritize tasks according to production needs.
- Perform preventative maintenance to bottling lines and related equipment according to work specifications.
- Perform shut down operations on all lines as necessary.
- Assist in new equipment installation.
- Perform removal and replacement of minor equipment parts on machinery.
- Assist other technicians as necessary.
- Takes prompt action to notify supervisor and/or rectify unsafe working conditions.
- May require on call status for emergencies.
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent education required. This entry-level position is ideal for someone with the desire to become a mechanic.
- Basic reading, writing, and mathematic skills required. Ability to read, write, and communicate effectively in English.
- Valid CA Driver' s License - Class C required.
- Ability to be forklift certified.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with maintenance and bottling team members.
- Prior Bottling line maintenance experience or equivalent educational studies preferred.
- Specialized mechanical training or accredited apprenticeship preferred.
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred, but not required.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl, talk and hear. The employee is occasionally required to sit; use hands and fingers to handle or feel and climb or balance. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Send resume to Luz@starhr.Com or call 707-575-5005