Aim for the right job. Apply today!
Maintenance Technician II
The Maintenance Technician will be responsible for troubleshooting and providing maintenance on Instrumentation, motors, drives (electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic) circuit boards, PLC s and other related equipment.
Primary Job Functions
The qualified candidate will be able to successfully perform the following functions:
- Difficult and complex electrical and instrumentation/control installation and repair on window production equipment
- Installs, tests, calibrates, maintains, and repairs electronic process
- Control systems and components
- Automatic control valves, relays, electrical controls
- Read and interpret electrical, instrumentation, and mechanical plans, specifications, blueprints, and sketches
- Diagnose electrical, mechanical, and instrumentation problems
- Perform preventative maintenance.
- Identifies potential equipment problems and corrects them.
- Maintain the equipment in a manner so as not to impede the production process.
- Troubleshoot equipment and recommends corrective action.
- Complies with OSHA and facility safety standards.
- Experience as a Maintenance Technician in the glass / window production industry preferred.
- Works with minimal supervision and must be able to plan and organize work
- Safety and Quality Standards
- Basic mechanical skills
- General computer skills
- Problem solving skills
$24 - $28/hr
For Immediate Consideration, E-mail Resume to Letty@starhr.Com
Apply Online: www.Starhr.Com