Aim for the right job. Apply today!
Our client is seeking the very best detail-oriented, Maintenance Mechanic to support the Maintenance and Production departments. As a Maintenance Mechanic, you ll be responsible for performing production line changeovers and adjustments, troubleshooting electrical and mechanical problems, and disassembling equipment and parts to make repairs. The Maintenance Mechanic will be instrumental in the success of the production and maintenance departments.
Ideal schedule is: Monday through Friday, day shift hours, but flexible to working overtime.
Pay: $26 - $32 (D.O.E.) Depending on Experience
You re good at:
- Electrical and mechanical skills
- General machine shop skills
- Reading and understanding schematics
- Safety as a top priority
Previous mechanical experience in a winery
- 3 to 5 years in Wine, Food or Soft Drink maintenance skillsAttention to detail
- Experience in electrical, plumbing, welding and general building maintenance
- HVAC knowledge
While you may work for our client, Star Staffing will be your employer. Why is that important?
- You can have direct deposit or pay cards.
- You have access to benefits: medical, dental, and vision day one.
- You have a dedicated recruiter that cares about your success.
- You have access to dozens of jobs by applying to just one company.
- We are fun to work with! Some weeks we pass out t-shirts, and some weeks, we give out ice-cream, pizza, and more. You re in for some fun treats!